These barbecue pork skewers are just as tasty the next day and can be enjoyed with crusty rolls and dollops of coriander mayo.
- 35 mins
- Makes 6 skewers
- 1kg deboned pork shoulder, cut into large cubes
- 30ml olive or avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5ml ginger, finely grated
- 5ml chopped chilli
- 30ml honey
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks (the same size as the pork)
- Combine the pork, oil, garlic, ginger, chilli and honey. Season.
- Thread the pork onto the skewers with pineapple pieces in between.
- Grill over hot coals for about 20 minutes or until cooked on all sides.
Magazine issue date: September, 2016