These beef gyros are quick and easy to make and packed with flavour.
- 15 mins
- 30ml olive or avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 10ml dried oregano
- 15ml lemon juice
- 8 slices roast beef
- 4 flatbreads (like pita or naan)
- 125ml tzatziki
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- handful baby leaves
- Beat together the oil, garlic, oregano and lemon juice. Season. Mix through the beef.
- Top the breads with tzatziki, tomato, onion, beef and leaves.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY ALFRED NQAYI PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: February, 2018