Get the kids to help make this yummy Beetroot and Strawberry Soup!
- 1 hr 15 mins
- 750g beetroot
- 250g strawberries, hulled + extra
- 250ml plain yogurt
- 125ml sour cream + extra
- 125ml Feta cheese + extra
- handful dill, chopped + extra
- 250ml apple juice
- Cook the beetroot in salted boiling water for about an hour until tender. Drain and cool under cold, running water. Wipe the skins off. Cut into smaller chunks then add them to a food processor with the strawberries, yoghurt, sour cream, Feta and dill. Blitz until smooth.
- Season and thin out with apple juice to your liking. Serve cold or at room temperature with a swirl of sour cream or yoghurt, Feta and extra dill sprinkled over.