What could be simpler than this one-pan brunch bake?
- 40 mins
- 3 pita breads, cut into slices
- 500g pork or beef chipolata sausages
- 2 red peppers, thickly sliced
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 45ml olive or avocado oil
- 5ml dried oregano
- 60ml parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper.
- Arrange the pita breads, chipolatas, peppers, tomatoes and garlic in a single layer in the pan. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with oregano and season. Turn to coat.
- Bake, turning once, for about 30 minutes or until the bread is golden and tomatoes soft. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Magazine issue date: May, 2017