The whole family will enjoy this vegetarian-friendly Butternut and Chickpea Tray Curry.
- 45 mins
- 1kg butternut cubes
- 1 whole garlic bulb, top cut off
- olive or avocado oil, to drizzle
- 15ml mild curry powder
- 2 x 400g tins chickpeas, drained
- 2 x 410g tins chopped tomatoes
- plain yoghurt, to serve
- handful coriander
- naan breads, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the butternut and garlic bulb on a roasting tray. Drizzle with oil, season and roast for 20 minutes. Mix curry powder, chickpeas and tomatoes through. Bake for about 20 minutes or until butternut is cooked. Season.
- Squeeze the garlic out and mix through. Add dollops of plain yoghurt and sprinkle with coriander. Serve with naan breads.
Magazine issue date: March, 2016