The Caramel Cheesecake with Honeycomb Chocolate is heavenly and crunchy. Make it overnight.
- 30 mins + overnight to set
- 360g tin caramel treat
- basic white chocolate cream cheese mixture
- 200g tennis biscuits
- honeycomb chocolate bits
- We used a 20cm x 20cm square springform pan, but you can also use a 20cm round pan.
- Mix a 360g tin caramel treat through the basic white chocolate cream cheese mixture.
- Pour it into the prepared biscuit case and to set overnight.
- Top with chopped honeycomb-chocolate bits (like a Crunchie bar) just before serving.
You can substitute the Mascarpone with cream cheese.
Magazine issue date: January, 2015