A quick and delicious meal doesn't have to be unhealthy with these Cheese and Corn Enchiladas.
- 30 mins
- 2 x 410g tins Mexican style chopped tomatoes
- 500ml corn kernels
- handful coriander, chopped
- 6 tortillas
- 500ml Cheddar, grated
- 1 avocado
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat the tomatoes and corn for 5 minutes. Mix the coriander through. Season.
- Spoon the filling over half of the tortillas and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Fold over to close and place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Mash the avocado and season. Serve with the enchiladas.
Magazine issue date: April, 2016