These pretty popsicles add a glamorous touch to holiday treats - adults and kids will love them!
- 20 mins + freezing
- Makes 16
- 230g tub cream cheese, at room temperature
- 385g tin sweetened
- condensed milk
- 500ml cream
- pinch of salt
- 8 figs, stems removed
- gold leaf, to decorate (optional)
- Blitz together cream cheese, condensed milk, cream and salt until smooth. Cut each fig into 4 slices. Place 2 slices each into 16 lolly moulds.
- Pour the cream mixture into each mould until full. Insert an ice-cream stick into each. Freeze for at least 12 hours or until hard.
- Dip quickly in boiling water and pull gently to unmould. Add gold leaf, if you like.
Use pomegranate rubies, raspberries, peaches, mangos or litchis instead of figs.
FEATURE: NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTO: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: Jan, 2019