The easiest way to get your cheesecake fix is with these microwave cheesecake tarts.
- 20 mins + cooling
- Makes 4
- 200g packet Tennis biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 30ml golden syrup
FOR THE FILLING
- 230g tub cream cheese, at room temperature
- 180ml castor sugar
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 160ml cream
- 2 eggs
- Blitz together the biscuits, butter and syrup until a sandlike texture is formed. Press into the bottoms of 4 x 11cm
microwave-safe tart cases. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- For the filling, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Beat in the vanilla and cream until combined. Add eggs,
one at a time, beating until incorporated. Divide between the moulds.
- Microwave for about 2 minutes 30 seconds, or until the sides are set with a jiggle in the middle. Cool completely
in the fridge.
Serving suggestion: Serve topped with raspberries.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY: NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: February, 2020