Even the carnivores in your family will love these braaied veggie skewers
- 35 mins
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 250g portabellini or button mushrooms
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 200g Halloumi cheese, cubed
- ½ cup Chermoula Paste
- 30ml olive or avocado oil
- Soak 8-10 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Thread the tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and cheese alternately onto the skewers. Rub with half the Chermoula paste.
- Mix the oil through the remaining paste to use as a basting sauce. Cook the skewers over prepared coals, basting and turning frequently, for about 20 minutes until cooked.