Make this all-in-one Chicken and Root Vegetable Tray Bake quick and easy.
- 55 min
- 12 chicken pieces
- 45ml olive or avocado oil
- 8 baby beetroot, scrubbed and halved
- 8 rainbow baby carrots, trimmed and halved
- 200g sweet potato, scrubbed and sliced thickly
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- few sprigs thyme and rosemary
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Season the chicken with salt and drizzle with oil. Place into a big oven dish. Add the vegetables and garlic. Season. Place the herbs in between and drizzle with oil.
- Roast for about 50 minutes until cooked and golden, stirring once or twice to roast evenly.
Magazine issue date: May, 2015