This simple Chicken Bake is prepared in minutes and can cook in the oven while you're busy!
- 1 hr 10 mins
- 12 mixed chicken portions (drumsticks and thighs)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 45ml olive or avocado oil + extra for drizzling
- 250g baby potatoes
- 250g ready-cut sweet potato cubes
- 250g baby carrots
- 2 oranges, quartered
- handful rocket
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Toss the chicken pieces through the garlic and oil. Season. Place in a deep roasting tin and roast for 30 minutes.
- Turn the chicken, add the vegetables and oranges. Season and drizzle with oil. Roast for about 35 minutes until cooked and golden. Scatter rocket over.