Crunchy, scrumptious burgers coming right up! These chicken burgers with coleslaw are a hit.
- 20 mins
- 1 small red/green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 80ml mayonnaise
- 4 chicken breasts, butterflied
- olive or avocado oil, for rubbing
- 4 ciabatta buns, cut open
- Combine the cabbage, onion and mayonnaise.
- Rub the chicken with oil and season. Grill for about 4 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bun with coleslaw on top.
Magazine issue date: January, 2017