This chicken taco salad will go down a treat on hot summer nights.
- 20 mins
FOR THE DRESSING
- 125ml mayonnaise
- 60ml milk
- lemon juice, to taste + extra
- handful coriander
FOR THE SALAD
- 500ml roast chicken, shredded
- 2 handfuls lettuce, shredded
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 250ml Cheddar, finely grated
- 2 handfuls tortilla chips, roughly crushed
- 410g tin black beans, drained and rinsed
- For the dressing, blitz together all the ingredients. Season.
- For the salad, divide all the ingredients between 4-6 bowls. Squeeze extra lemon juice over the avo and beans. Serve with the dressing.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY ALFRED NQAYI PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: February, 2018