These Chicken Thighs with Under-skin Stuffing are quite delicious and utterly flavourful dinner.
- 45 mins
- 200g Feta cheese, crumbed
- 125ml basil, finely chopped
- 200g soft sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 8 chicken thighs
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix the Feta, basil and sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl until well combined. Gently, using your finger, make a pocket between the skin and flesh of the chicken thigh. Stuff the pocket with the Feta mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the thighs in a roasting tray and roast for 40 minutes or until the juices run clear when you insert a skewer into the thickest part of the thigh. Serve with couscous and a fresh garden salad