These Choc Chip Mug Cookies are the fastest way to get your chocolate brownie fix.
- 1 min
- Makes 4
- 30ml (2T) butter, melted
- 60ml (¼ cup) soft brown sugar
- 3ml (½ t) vanilla essence
- pinch salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 80ml (1/3 cup) cake flour
- 15ml (1T) cocoa powder
- 100g chocolate, chopped (see tip)
- ice cream, to serve
- Stir together the butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and egg yolks. Fold in the flour and cocoa. Mix in the chocolate. Divide into 4 balls.
- Grease 4 microwave-safe cups with a flat base. Place a dough ball inside each cup and flatten. Microwave on high for about a minute until just cooked. Serve warm with ice cream.
Use dark, milk or white chocolate, or a mix of all three.
Magazine issue date: May, 2015