These colourful choc egg bars have all your favourite treats in one bite.
- 45 mins + cooling
- Makes 24
- 200g packet Tennis biscuits
- 120g butter, melted
- 150g pecan nuts, chopped
- 180ml desiccated coconut
- 180g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 x 85g mini eggs
- 385g tin condensed milk
- 250ml mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 22cm x 33cm baking dish with baking paper. Blitz together biscuits and butter until fine. Press into the base of the prepared dish. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Sprinkle pecans, coconut and dark chocolate over the cookie base. Top with mini eggs and drizzle over the
condensed milk. Bake for about 30 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over 1 minute before end of baking time. Cool. Cut into 24 blocks.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY ALFRED NQAYI PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: Apr, 2018