An old dessert classic with a little twist - try this chocolate and strawberry trifle this festive season!
- 30 mins
- 2 x 150g packets chocolate mousse
- 750g (about 12 medium) chocolate muffins, crumbled
- 80ml sherry (optional)
- 100g hazelnuts, chopped
- 400g strawberries, halved
- Prepare the mousse according to packet instructions. Spoon layers of the mousse, muffin crumbs, sherry (sprinkled over the crumbs), hazelnuts and strawberries into a serving bowl.
- Chill for at least 15 minutes or overnight for the flavours to develop.
Replace the hazelnuts with pecan nuts and the strawberries with any other berries or fruit you like.