If you’re looking for a meat-free dish, the family will love this coconut and almond crusted fish.
- 15 mins
- 4 firm hake fillets, skin and bones removed
- 50g flaked almonds
- 50g coconut flakes
- handful coriander, chopped
- 2cm ginger, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 1 egg white, lightly whisked
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the fish fillets on a baking tray. Combine the remaining ingredients and spoon on top of the fish.
- Drizzle the fish with oil and bake for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Serving suggestion: serve with a green salad or roast veg.
FEATURE: VICKIE DE BEER ASSISTED BY JULIA VAN MAARSEVEEN PHOTOS: LEE SCHWAGELE
Magazine issue date: May, 2017