It's quick and easy to make your own delicious coffee cream liqueur!
- 15 mins
- Makes 1 L
- 15ml instant coffee granules
- 15ml hot water
- 360g tin Nestlé Caramel Treat
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 250ml brandy
- 500ml cream
- ground nutmeg, to sprinkle
- Dissolve the coffee in the water. Beat the coffee, caramel, vanilla and brandy until smooth, then mix in
- Keep in the fridge until needed. Sprinkle nutmeg on top, to serve.
Make a kid-friendly coffee-caramel milk: leave the brandy out and mix it with hot or cold milk, to taste.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: ROELENE PRINSLOO
Magazine issue date: July, 2013