Make this simple, creamy baked fish for an easy weekday supper.
- 25 mins
- 6 x 180g white fish fillets without skin and bones
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- squeeze lemon juice + extra
- 38g packet roasted garlic sauce powder or white onion soup powder
- 250ml fish stock
- 15ml Dijon mustard
- zucchini noodles, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Season fish and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle over the white parts of the onion. Squeeze over lemon juice.
- Combine the soup powder and stock, stirring until smooth. Stir in the mustard. Pour over the fish. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until just cooked.
- Sprinkle over the green parts of the onion. Serve with zucchini noodles and extra lemon wedges.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
If you can’t find zucchini noodles, grate some or use a julienne peeler.
Magazine issue date: August, 2019