If you're looking for an indulgent potato salad then look no further. This creamy potato and chicken salad is a winner.
- 45 mins
- 1kg baby potatoes
- 30ml olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, butterflied
- 250ml Bulgarian yoghurt
- 180ml mayonnaise
- 30ml castor sugar
- 2 handfuls mixed herbs (like parsley, chives and thyme), chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for about 20 minutes or until cooked. Drain and cut in half, then set aside to cool.
- Heat the oil on high and fry the chicken for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked. Season, then shred the chicken.
- Combine the yoghurt, mayonnaise, sugar and herbs. Add the chicken and potatoes, then sprinkle the onions over.
Magazine issue date: January, 2017