This crunchy coleslaw makes the perfect side and is quick and easy to make!
- 15 mins
FOR THE DRESSING
- 125ml olive or avocado oil
- 15ml soy sauce
- 60ml white wine vinegar
- 125ml brown sugar
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 medium green cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium red cabbage, shredded
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- handful mange tout, thinly sliced
- 60ml sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 100g flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- 2 packets 2-minute noodles, crushed
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- For the salad, combine the green and red cabbage, spring onion, mange tout, sesame seeds and almonds. Crunch the noodles over and mix well.
- Splash with the dressing before serving.
Magazine issue date: December, 2011