Give your immunity a boost with this dukkah roast veg and salmon chopped salad.
- 30 mins
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 250g packet mushrooms
- handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 onion, chopped
- olive or avocado oil, for drizzling
- 80ml dukkah
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g tin salmon, drained
- lemon juice, to taste
- handful mixed herbs (like mint, oregano and coriander), chopped
- 250ml plain yoghurt
- 80ml feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Combine cauliflower, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, splash of oil, dukkah and garlic. Season. Spread out on a baking tray and roast for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove skin and bones from salmon and flake. Mix with lemon juice and scatter over the roast veggies. Roast for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine herbs and yoghurt. Season. Serve with the salad and feta sprinkled over.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: August, 2018