You’ll be able to bribe anyone with these marshmallow eggs turned into Easter s’mores with cute bunny faces.
- 30 mins + cooling
- Makes 6
- 12 Marie biscuits
- 6 chocolate-coated
- marshmallow Easter eggs
- 80g white chocolate, chopped
- 15ml sunflower oil
- blue and green food colouring
- 12 white chocolate buttons
- pink and black edible ink pens
- Sandwich 2 biscuits together with a marshmallow egg in between. Repeat with the rest. Microwave for about 10 seconds or until starting to melt.
- Melt the chopped chocolate and oil in the microwave for about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Divide between 2 bowls and colour each with different food colouring.
- Spread the top of a s’more with the coloured chocolate and top with a chocolate button (cut some in half if
you like). Cut another button in half, trim bases and press on as ears. Repeat with the rest (remelt coloured
chocolate as necessary).
- Set aside until chocolate hardens, then draw faces with gel pens.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY ALFRED NQAYI PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: Apr, 2018