Sweet tooth? You'll love this easy peppermint crisp tart!
- 15 min
- 200g Tennis biscuits, crushed
- 250ml cream
- 360g tin Nestlé Caramel Treat, beaten
- 3 x 49g Peppermint Crisp chocolates, crushed
- Sprinkle half the biscuits into the base of a 1.25L dish.
- Beat the cream until stiff peaks form, then mix in the Nestlé Caramel Treat and 2/3 of the chocolate. Spoon half the mixture onto the biscuits in the dish. Top with a layer of the remaining biscuits and then the rest of the caramel mixture.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crushed chocolate over. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Magazine issue date: September, 2013