This easy tuna and corn pasta makes a quick kids' supper treat.
- 25 mins
- 2 x 200g sachets ready-made cheese sauce
- 2 x 170g tins tuna chunks, drained
- 250ml cooked corn kernels
- handful parsley, chopped
- 300g small pasta shells, cooked
- 100g mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 2L ovenproof baking dish or individual dishes.
- Combine the cheese sauce, tuna, corn, parsley and pasta. Spoon into the prepared dish (or dishes). Sprinkle with
mozzarella and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
Magazine issue date: July, 2017