Boost your immune system with this delicious and healthy Fish, Broccoli and Sweet Potato Gratin.
- 35 mins
- 1kg sweet potatoes, sliced into 1cm-thick rings
- 2 handfuls broccoli florets
- olive or avocado oil, for drizzling
- 500g white fish fillets
- 1 lemon, cut into half-moons
- 375ml low-fat cream
- 45ml wholegrain mustard
- 60ml Pecorino cheese, grated
- Lightly grease a 23cm x 33cm dish. Cook the sweet potatoes in salted boiling water until just tender. Add the broccoli and boil for about 1 minute until bright green. Drain. Transfer to the prepared dish and drizzle with oil. Season.
- Pack the fish and lemon in between the potatoes and broccoli. Season. Mix the cream and mustard together and dollop all over. Sprinkle with the Pecorino cheese.
- Place under a heated grill and bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown and the fish is cooked.
Eating protein like chicken or fish will supply your body with essential amino acids. Broccoli is an excellent source of vitamin C and also provides selenium – an important mineral that has potent anti-oxidant and immune-boosting powers