Make these tasty Fish Burgers for lunch or supper in just 30 minutes!
- 30 mins
FOR THE FISH PATTIES
- 500g white fish fillets, skin and bones removed
- ¼ cup (60ml) sweet chilli sauce + extra
- 1 tbsp (15ml) soy sauce
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- zest of 1 lemon
- handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- olive or avocado oil, for shallow frying
- 4 seeded rolls, halved
- ½ cup (125ml) tzatziki
- handful of rocket leaves
- handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Blitz the fish, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and onions until combined, but still coarse. Mix through the lemon zest and coriander. Season and shape into four large patties. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and chill for 10 minutes.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and fry the patties for about 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked.
- Spread the rolls with tzatziki and top with rocket, patties and tomatoes. Serve with extra sweet chilli sauce.
Magazine issue date: January, 2013