Try this Fishcake Salad, it's delicious with just the right amount of nutritional goodness!
- 45 mins
- 4 corn on the cobs, husks removed
FOR THE FISHCAKES
- 2 x 400g tins pilchards in tomato sauce, drained, skins removed and roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- handful coriander, chopped
- squeeze lemon juice
- avocado oil, for frying
- 1 cucumber, cut into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 50g walnuts, lightly toasted and chopped
- 1-2 avocados, sliced or halved
- handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- lemon wedges
- Cook the corn in boiling water for about 30 minutes until cooked. Drain and cut the kernels off the cobs. Set aside.
- For the fishcakes, mix the fish and egg until well combined. Add the onions, coriander and lemon juice. Season. Shape into 8 thick patties.
- Heat a splash of oil on medium and cook the fish cakes, in batches, for about 3 minutes per side until cooked. Serve with cucumber, walnuts, corn, avo, tomatoes and lemon wedges.