Forgotten about pud? Let the ready-made Frozen Tiramisu Cake ice cream come to the rescue!
- 15 mins + freezing for 8 hrs
- 250ml brewed coffee
- 140ml Kahlua liqueur
- Boudoir biscuits (enough for two layers)
- 500ml ice cream
- 45ml store-bought chocolate sauce
- 250ml whipped cream
- 30ml icing sugar
- Combine coffee and 125ml Kahlua liqueur, leaving another 15 ml for the cream mixture.
- Spoon a layer of ice cream into a lined 12cm x 23cm loaf tin. Dip Boudoir biscuits into the coffee mixture and place in a single layer on top of the ice cream.
- Drizzle with store-bought chocolate sauce. Freeze for 5 minutes. Repeat once more with the rest of the ice cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for about 8 hours until firm.
- Combine whipped cream, icing sugar and 15ml Kahlua.
- Turn the tiramisu out and remove the plastic wrap. Serve with dollops of Kahlua cream.