It'll only take you 30 minutes to make this delicious Gazpacho soup, perfect for vegetarians and vegans.
- 30 mins + chilling
- 1.5kg tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 500ml tomato juice
- 1 red pepper, diced + extra
- 1 medium English cucumber, diced + extra
- 1 red onion, diced + extra
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60ml olive or avocado oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 20ml balsamic vinegar
- 20ml Worcestershire sauce
- 5ml ground cumin
- handful coriander, chopped
- Blitz all the ingredients until smooth. Season. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to let the flavours blend and to allow the soup to chill completely.
- Serve with a mixture of extra diced red pepper, cucumber and red onion.
Magazine issue date: December, 2015