Meat-lovers will love these ginger and citrus ribs!
- 20 mins + marinating
- 1kg pre-cooked pork or lamb ribs
- 45ml chutney
- 30ml marmalade or apricot jam
- 30ml orange juice
- 30ml soya sauce
- 20ml fresh ginger, finely grated
- Remove the ribs from their packaging and rinse off any excess sauce.
- Combine the chutney, marmalade or jam, orange juice, soya sauce and ginger and pour over the ribs. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Braai or bake in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes or until heated through. Brush excess marinade over the ribs during cooking.
Using pre-cooked ribs reduces the cooking time.
Magazine issue date: September, 2016