Granadilla and citrus mini cheesecakes are a delightful fruity treat and are easy to make.
- 30 mins + setting
- 200g biscuits
- basic cream cheese mixture
- 110g tin granadilla pulp
- mint leaves
- grated lemon zest
- grated orange zest
- Spray 8 x small, round 7cm springform tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the crust as in the basic recipe and line the tins with the crumb mixture.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Add the zest of 1 orange with the zest of 1 lemon to the basic cream cheese mixture, along with a 110g tin granadilla pulp. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the prepared tins and allow to set for 3 hours. Peel and segment 1 orange and 1 lemon and top each little cheesecake with a few segments.
- Serve with fresh granadillas and mint leaves.
Magazine issue date: January, 2015