Anyone would appreciate this Granadilla Honey Cheesecake for a special celebration.
- 50 mins
- 1 x 200g packet finger biscuits
- 500g (2 tubs) cream cheese
- ½ cup (125ml) honey
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) cream
- 1 cup (250ml) granadilla pulp
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a 6cm x 22cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Arrange the biscuits on the base of the pan, breaking the biscuits where necessary to cover the base.
- Beat the cream cheese and honey with an electric beater until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the cream and half of the granadilla pulp. Pour over the biscuit base and smooth over with a palette knife.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until a testing skewer comes out clean. Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake to cool in the oven with the door slightly open for 3 hours. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Spoon the remaining granadilla pulp over the cheesecake to serve.
Magazine issue date: February, 2013