This granadilla fridge tart is made with 4 ingredients and is a delicious ‘not too sweet’ treat.
- 20 mins + setting
- 80g packet granadilla jelly
- 200g packet Tennis biscuits
- 125ml chilled evaporated milk
- 2 x 110g tins granadilla pulp + extra
- Combine the jelly and 250ml boiling water, stirring until dissolved. Cool until it starts to thicken, but not set.
- Line a 12cm x 26cm bread tin with plastic wrap. Line the long sides of the tin with 8 biscuits.
- Beat the milk until stiff. Beat in the jelly, then the granadilla. Carefully spoon into the prepared tin. Top with a layer of biscuits. Cover and chill in the fridge overnight to set and soften the biscuits.
- Turn out onto a serving dish and top with extra granadilla and remaining biscuits crushed over, if you like.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Chill the evaporated milk in the fridge overnight otherwise it won’t whip stiffly.
Magazine issue date: Oct, 2018