This classic festive season Green Bean Salad can suit any occasion.
- 10 mins
- 125ml red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 15ml castor sugar
- 45ml olive or avocado oil
- 500g fine asparagus
- 500g sugar snap peas, trimmed and some halved
- 100g lightly toasted cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 100g dried cranberries
- Mix the vinegar, garlic, sugar and oil together. Season.
- Cook the asparagus and sugar snap peas in salted boiling water for about 1 minute until bright green. Drain. Mix the nuts and cranberries through. Serve with the dressing.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Replace the asparagus and peas with green beans.