These ham frittatas make yummy breakfasts and excellent lunchbox fillers.
- 1 hr
- Makes 12
- 200g pumpkin cubes
- 200g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 30ml olive or avocado oil
- 9 eggs, lightly beaten
- 10ml Dijon mustard
- small handful baby spinach, chopped
- 100g ham, chopped
- 60ml Parmesan or pecorino, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with cupcake cases or baking paper.
- Place the pumpkin and potatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Season and roast for about 35 minutes or until cooked. Divide between the muffin holes.
- Whisk together the eggs and mustard. Add the spinach and season. Divide between the muffin holes. Press the ham into the egg mixture and top with the cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes or until set and golden.
Magazine issue date: May, 2017