No braai menu is complete without this herb and sweet chilli potato salad.
- 30 mins
- 1kg baby potatoes
- 125ml sour cream
- 125ml mayonnaise
- 60ml sweet chilli sauce
- 80ml coriander, chopped
- 80ml flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, seeded and chopped (optional)
- handful sugar snap peas, sliced
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for about 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce. Season.
- Add the sour cream mixture to the potatoes, together with the coriander, parsley, spring onion, chilli and peas. Toss gently and serve.
Magazine issue date: September, 2016