Everyone will love these hidden surprise bunny tails. Store them in the fridge to pop into lunchboxes or make little packets to hand out at school or work.
- 35 mins + cooling
- Makes about 25
- 60ml cream
- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- 375ml ready-made vanilla cake, crumbled
- 8ml sunflower oil
- 25 speckled eggs
- 180ml desiccated coconut
- 1 Heat the cream and 125g of the white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every
30 seconds until melted.
- Blitz the cake until fine crumbs form. Blitz in the chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Roll teaspoons of the mixture around speckled eggs. Melt the remaining chocolate and drop a small teaspoon into the palm of your hand. Add a ball and roll to coat in the chocolate. Then roll in the coconut. Repeat with the rest. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until firm.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY ALFRED NQAYI PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: April, 2018