You’ll feel satisfied and fuller for longer with this high-protein quinoa tuna bowl.
- 15 mins
- 250ml quinoa
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 x 170g tuna steaks
- olive oil, for frying
- handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125ml feta, crumbled
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- Cook the quinoa according to packet instructions. Drain and mix through the zest. Cool.
- Heat a griddle pan on high, rub the tuna with oil and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare or cooked to your liking. Squeeze over the lemon juice and season. Cool.
- Slice the tuna into strips and serve with the quinoa, tomatoes, feta and eggs.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: Apr, 2017