This lemon dill crusted trout is low carb, gluten-free and heart healthy.
- 30 mins
- zest and juice of 1 lemon + extra
- handful dill, chopped
- 100g packet ground almonds
- 15ml olive or avocado oil
- 2 (about 1kg) fresh trout fillets
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Blitz the lemon zest and juice, dill, almonds and oil until combined. Season.
- Place the fish skin side down on a baking paper lined tray. Season. Press the topping over the fillets. Bake for about 20 minutes or until flaky but not dry. Serve with extra lemon wedges.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: December, 2018