These low carb chocolate truffles are a delightful after-dinner treat!
- Takes 30 mins
- 200g medium-fat cream cheese
- 10g cocoa powder
- 10g xylitol, ground
- pinch of salt
- 50g 70% dark chocolate, melted
- 50g flaked almonds, lightly roasted
- 30g desiccated coconut
- Whisk the cream cheese, cocoa, xylitol and salt until smooth. Add the chocolate and almonds
and stir until well combined. Roll into teaspoon size balls.
- Pour the coconut into a bowl and roll the truffles until coated.
FEATURE: VICKIE DE BEER ASSISTED BY JULIA VAN MAARSEVEEN PHOTOS: LEE SCHWAGELE CRPHOTOGRAPHY.CO.ZA
Magazine issue date: March, 2017