Colourful and full of flavour, make this Mediterranean fish bake in just 30 minutes!
- Takes 30 mins
- handful spring onions
- 2 large handfuls (about 750g) heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 100g green olives
- olive or avocado oil, for drizzling
- 10 x 150g firm white fish fillets (like cod or kingklip), without skin and bones
- 10 slices Parma or serrano ham
- handful basil
- lemon or lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the onions, tomatoes and olives in a roasting dish. Drizzle with a splash
of oil. Season.
- Season the fish, wrap each in a slice of ham and place on top of the veggies. Roast for about 20 minutes
or until the fish is cooked through and the ham is crisp. Scatter basil over and serve with lemon or lime wedges.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE PHOTOS: DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: January, 2018