This Mediterranean fish salad is quick and easy to throw together.
- 25 mins
- 500ml wild rice
- 125ml lemon salad dressing or vinaigrette
- handful mixed herbs (like chives, basil and dill), chopped
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped (optional)
- 3 x 170g tins tuna chunks, drained
- 60ml capers, drained
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- handful rocket, to serve
- 1 red onion, chopped, to serve
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions. Set aside.
- Combine the dressing or vinaigrette, herbs and anchovies, and pour over the tuna. Add the rice, capers and tomatoes.
Refrigerate until needed.
- Serve with rocket and red onion scattered over.
Magazine issue date: July, 2017