This Tuna Salad in-a-bottle idea from Pick n Pay keeps stays fresher for longer – and it’s perfect for a picnic.
- 10 mins
FOR THE SALAD
- 350g PnP Assorted Cocktail Tomatoes, halved
- 1 PnP Red Onion, thinly sliced
- handful PnP Basil, torn
- 100g PnP Plain Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 x 170g tins PnP Tuna Chunks in Brine, drained
- 200g PnP Black Olives, de-pipped
FOR THE DRESSING
- juice of 1 PnP Lemon
- 60ml PnP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 15ml wholegrain mustard
- 5ml honey
- 3 anchovies, finely chopped
- 6 capers, finely chopped
- Layer the salad in 4 glass bottles, starting with the cocktail tomatoes followed by the red onion, basil, feta cheese, tuna and olives. Top with a layer of the remaining cocktail tomatoes.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad just before serving.