Melon and cheese make a fantastic combination in this Melon and Cheese Salad.
- 15 mins
- ½ honeydew melon, peeled, deseeded and cut into 6 wedges
- ½ winter melon, peeled, deseeded and cut into 6 wedges
- 150g soft goat’s cheese*, crumbled
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 100g roasted, peeled hazelnuts, halved
- handful watercress sprigs
- Divide the melon wedges into 6 small serving bowls, allowing 2 per serving.
- Sprinkle the cheese equally over the melon, followed by the onion, hazelnuts and watercress.
- Drizzle some Summer Salad Dressing over each serving and enjoy!
* Substitute goat’s cheese with any other soft cheese or Feta, if preferred.
Magazine issue date: January, 2011