If you're tied on time and crave a sweet and creamy dessert, whip up this Microwave Mug Cake in minutes!
- 10 mins
- 50g butter, melted + extra
- 4 eggs
- 60ml water
- 60ml Greek yoghurt
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 10ml baking powder
- 45g coconut flour
- 40g ground almonds
- 60ml xylitol
- 5ml ground cinnamon
- 125ml whipped cream, to serve
- 100g fresh berries
- Grease 4 x 250ml mugs with extra butter. Whisk all the ingredients, except the cream and berries, together until well combined.
- Divide the mix ture into the 4 mugs. Bake each mug for 2-2½ minutes in the microwave on 100% until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream and berries.
Magazine issue date: October, 2015