These microwave yoghurt slices are so quick and easy to make and equally as delicious!
- 20 mins
- Makes about 20 slices
- 200g packet Tennis biscuits
- 500g tub strawberry yoghurt (see tip)
- 396g tin condensed milk
- 2 handfuls strawberries, to serve (optional)
- Place a layer of biscuits into a 23cm x 25cm heatproof dish. Combine the yoghurt and condensed milk, then pour half the mixture over the biscuits. Top with another layer of biscuits and the remaining yoghurt mixture.
- Microwave on high for about 9 minutes or until almost set. Leave to cool, then refrigerate until completely set. Slice into 20 squares and top with the strawberries just before serving.
Double-cream yoghurt works best. Next time, try choc-mint, lemon or granadilla yoghurt!
Magazine issue date: Jan, 2017