Combining two proudly South African desserts, this Milk Tart Fudge is sure to become a family favourite.
- 30 mins
- Makes about 65 squares
- 250g PnP Salted Butter
- 385g tin PnP Full Cream Condensed Milk
- 175ml PnP Full Cream Fresh Milk
- 30ml PnP Golden Syrup
- 800g PnP White Sugar
- 10ml vanilla essence
- 5ml PnP Cinnamon
- Pinch PnP Nutmeg
- Grease and line a 23cm square baking tin.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large, heavy-base pot and bring to boil on medium high, stirring continuously, for about 15-20 minutes. Once the mixture is golden and comes away from the sides of the pan, remove from the heat.
- Beat the fudge until it’s the consistency of peanut butter, for about 3 minutes. Pour into the prepared tin and smooth the top. Allow to cool at room temperature for 2 hours, before cutting into 2cm squares.